I pay my child support directly to the Attorney General, will I have to pay any back child support once it has been court ordered?

1 Answer

  • 5 months ago

    If it is ordered by a court, then of course you have to pay.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.