What is the name of the pocket-sized book about Mel Gibson and descriptions and pictures of movies he was in?

Hoping there’s someone out there that can help me. It’s incredibly random, but I don’t suppose there is anyone who either has/had the book or knows what I’m talking about? I had it, can’t find it and can’t remember any details on title or author or publication company. It’s not a recent publication - mid to late... show more Hoping there’s someone out there that can help me. It’s incredibly random, but I don’t suppose there is anyone who either has/had the book or knows what I’m talking about? I had it, can’t find it and can’t remember any details on title or author or publication company. It’s not a recent publication - mid to late nineties or early 00s as it had the info about the movie Forever Young in and that was released in ‘92. I don’t remember if it was just about films, or a bit about his general life in too. It was a small book, I’m sure it was pocket-sized. Any clues as to what it was called, I’d really appreciate it!
1 answer 1