Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Why is life so hard for men? No one gives a d*mn if men live or die?

Traditionally women are expected to sacrifice for children, men are expected to sacrifice for women and children, and no one gives a flying f about men. They are sent off to get murdered by the thousands in wars, no one really cares. Me have a higher suicide rate, higher homeless rate, boys are neglected in school, and no one cares. I think MGTOW are just men caring for themselves because if they don't, who will?.

• donnie

People do there are some narcissistic areas though.

because women are the privileged gender

this makes me sad that you think this :( i care alot about men actually, i feel more maternal instinct for baby boys and for guys in general when they're hurt or upset i just want to hug and comfort them. i have alot of empathy for males :)

• Kevin

Women like you are appreciated ,and thank you , but you are in the small minority. Most treat men with contempt , and have zero empathy towards the hated male. Empathy is reserved solely for other females. Feminist brainwashing has had a major impact !!

• Fusion

Move to a developing country, people in those countries tend to value men much more than people in developed countries do.

i think life is hard for anyone whether youre a male or female

• MISOA6 months agoReport

Hey mama ....love and respects from MISOA....<3

Because human beings are animals pretending to not be animals and in the wild, species that basically used their male population as disposable commodities were able to survive and thrive and pass on their genetics to the next generation. It simply boils down to biology and our instincts. We can pretend to be civilized all we want but we are all slaves to our instincts. There is a reason men get a new supply of sperm every 72 hours and women ovulate once a month. There is a reason that men have the capability of impregnating multiple women over a short span of time. I'm sorry to bring this bad news to you.

The irony is feminists still whine that they are oppressed and haven't got enough privileges :-) Children can complain to women, women can complain to men and who are men going to complain? Men never complain no matter how hard life is because they have no one to complain and they must figure out their own.

There's a difference between MRAs, men who want equal treatment in family court, etc. but don't hate all women, and MGTOWs, guys who just hate half the planet (generally for reasons of their own poor decision making).

Could and have, although my spouse is on a low carb so it'll be chicken without dumplings. Also given that I earn about three times what my husband does he often cooks too when I'm on a deadline (and he owns no fancy lingerie to put on for me).

Well.....since men start the wars so many are forced to fight in, since men are responsible for the vast majority of violence and oppresion in the world, since men still lead most countries, lead and own most corporations, hold most of the world's wealth/assets, the world's media, men wrote, interpret and lead most religions....I would ask men.