Why doesn't our news media do stories.about the strain illegal aliens are putting on our health care system?

I never hear anything, it is a story ripe for telling. I saw it first hand yesterday when I went to a dentist who supposedly gives care to lower income people which I am It was packed with Mexicans, everybody speaking Spanish. I was denied a reduced cost for their service and they charged me 95 just for the visit.... show more I never hear anything, it is a story ripe for telling. I saw it first hand yesterday when I went to a dentist who supposedly gives care to lower income people which I am
It was packed with Mexicans, everybody speaking Spanish. I was denied a reduced cost for their service and they charged me 95 just for the visit. I was told I needed a root canal a filling and a crown and it had to be paid in advance before they would proceed.