Why when women give birth, they feel like the child is just theirs and not the man’s as well?

I’m a 23 year old man and I have decided that I do not want kids in the future. It’s because I know how women are when they give birth. Most women think that when they give birth to a child, that the child just belongs to them..when it doesn’t. When a man and a woman break up, the woman always leaves and takes the... show more I’m a 23 year old man and I have decided that I do not want kids in the future. It’s because I know how women are when they give birth. Most women think that when they give birth to a child, that the child just belongs to them..when it doesn’t. When a man and a woman break up, the woman always leaves and takes the child with her. Why are women like that? Just because the baby grew in you doesn’t mean it’s belongs just to you. Remember it takes 2 people to tango. What do you guys think about this?