Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 months ago

Any type of food I can eat all day and not gain weight?

After my workout I feel completely drained and hungry. I need a type of food that I can eat and not worry about gaining weight.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Try to eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins.

• 3 months ago

Celery! And veggies healthy have any calories. Make sure your eating protein otherwise you’ll loose muscle

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I eat a lot of berries and I've managed to lose 53lb so far this year even though I'm inactive due to disability. 100g of strawberries or raspberries contain only 32 calories and it's pretty hard to eat 3-400g of them. In the morning I add 100g fat free greek yoghurt which is only 54 calories and high in protein.

• 3 months ago

Any kind of non-starchy vegetables, like a chef's salad, or steamed veggies like broccoli, cauliflower or zucchini. These three are very popular with the keto diet crowd.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Weight Watchers has 200 zero point foods.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Spinach and Broccoli - organically grown. Steam the Spinach 3 minutes and the Broccoli 7 minutes. The Spiniach will even microwave with about 3 tablespoons of water in 2-3 minutes. You'll feel great.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Vegetables, eat as many as you like.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

It depends on how they are cooked. People think "salad" is low-calorie, and it is, but most people put a whole bunch of dressing on their salads, so much that it's almost like eating dressing with a bit of green thrown in, which is hardly healthy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.