Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 12 months ago

Any type of food I can eat all day and not gain weight?

After my workout I feel completely drained and hungry. I need a type of food that I can eat and not worry about gaining weight.

Try to eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins.

Celery! And veggies healthy have any calories. Make sure your eating protein otherwise you’ll loose muscle

I eat a lot of berries and I've managed to lose 53lb so far this year even though I'm inactive due to disability. 100g of strawberries or raspberries contain only 32 calories and it's pretty hard to eat 3-400g of them. In the morning I add 100g fat free greek yoghurt which is only 54 calories and high in protein.

Any kind of non-starchy vegetables, like a chef's salad, or steamed veggies like broccoli, cauliflower or zucchini. These three are very popular with the keto diet crowd.

• Murzy

Weight Watchers has 200 zero point foods.

Spinach and Broccoli - organically grown. Steam the Spinach 3 minutes and the Broccoli 7 minutes. The Spiniach will even microwave with about 3 tablespoons of water in 2-3 minutes. You'll feel great.

Vegetables, eat as many as you like.