Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

Do guys dry their penises when they are done peeing ?

because girls dry their va-jay-jays

Favorite Answer

No matter how you shake, no matter how you dance, the last three drops always end up in your pants...

If you mean wiping, the answer is definitely no. Many guys shake it a bit to have less drops in the underpants. When you piss next to others, more than 2 shakes count as playing with it. If a guy says that he leaves the urinal without a wet spot in his underpants, he's either lying or he shakes it way too long which is considered weird and unmanly. It is normal and harmless to leave some dribble in the boxers, it's a part of being a man. We usually have a natural tendency to piss impatiently, so many of us don't shake it at all, we just put it away fast and zip up. That's why it's important to change your underwear every day. Back in college a roommate used to say when he wore only his dirty undies: "real men don't shake." If you want, you can shake it twice, but it doesn't really make a huge difference.

No I just flick mine a couple of times

• Bucky

No, not as a rule, but a few guys will do it.

There are no health issues involved in peeing with the foreskin retracted or non-retracted. Urine is not filth. It is simply a sterile fluid composed of water with some chemicals in it that are produced by metabolism in the body. Sterile urine flushes out the foreskin and keeps it clean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine#Hazards

Boys pee through their non-retractable foreskins from the time they are born at least until their foreskin become retractable years later. If the end of the foreskin is narrow, there may be some harmless ballooning. There is no health hazard. The inside of the foreskin and the head of the penis are covered with mucosa, not skin. The mucosa is supposed to be moist. It is not harmed by urine.

Adult males with retractable foreskins have a choice. Some retract and some don’t. There is no right way and no wrong way.

Some guys find they can aim better if they retract. Other guys find that they can pull their foreskins forward and use their foreskins as a nozzle with which to direct their stream.

Some guys like to pinch the tip of their foreskin shut so that the pee balloons the foreskin. 

Some guys enjoy the sensation of the pee running through the tip of the foreskin.

http://acroposthion.com/penile-hygiene/

• ron h

A man could milk out the last drop or two, but as far as I know, few men bother.

• Vlad C1 month agoReport

Sure. I also don't milk it or anything, who cares if it stays wet? Maybe people with OCD.

shake shake shake

• Lôn

A vigorous shake does the trick for us!

Some like myself would give it a dab at the tip.

• Vlad C1 week agoReport

OK I'm half serious. Who knows what others do at home. Maybe those who shake it more than twice are the "home dabbers". Sorry I won't join this "Secret Mangina Society" but good luck with that.

I'm not sure... but in tv dramas or movies, in a washroom scene for the men, I realize they like to shake their body a little to drip dry the pee off their penises. I mean I think that should be the reason, right?

• Vlad C4 days agoReport

And the drops fall everywhere. On the floor, on neighbors. Then they wonder why we get upset and tell them to f/ off. Once I heard an argument like "You shook it on my new shoes! Go stick your d/k to the hand dryer if your manpanties can't handle the last drops!" We died laughing.

Yeah, sometimes. If it’s in a public pisser, we give it a little shake.

Wow...questions are getting personal lol.