Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 6 months ago

My skin looks burnt and dry?

Lately patches of my skin have turned dry, they look like they have been burnt.when I wash it i do have a burning sensation. The previous times prior to think my skin was clear, haven't changed anything really in my facial routine except that instead of washing it twice a day I wash it three times (morning, midday and night) and I'm not allergic to anything either. My diet is healthy and and I exercise often.

The pictures below show the affected areas, left side of my face and underneath my right eye. Sorry for the weird angles I just don't want to show my face.

I am not able to go to a dermatologist so does anyone have any solutions to make it go away and if possible is it natural/ DIY as I prefer to avoid chemicals.

• Eva

Looks like sun damage and you are washing your face too much. You can become allergic to products that you were fine with before. If you are scrubbing your face or using abrasive cleansers, stop.

What color are you?