Shanae
Lv 5
Shanae asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

How do i gets my free munny if i dont gots no baby? i trys to get pregnint but i still dont happen?

my sister gets her free munny from da gubbamint but i dont get none. she even gets her free aparment to live an her bills payed

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

So you think this would be a stellar lifestyle? Think again.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Oh for god's sake, go away and learn to write.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

This is really getting boring. Of course, ebonics never interested me. I do believe this troll "still dont happen" in any area of life.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

maybe you'll get one later

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I hope you do not get pregnant, from the looks of it you are really young. Your spelling is not good at all. I have a child and nothing gets paid for me. I have to work to pay my rent and feed my child. The government will only help for the first 5 years of your child's life then its up2 you. Once your sisters kid is 5 she will be kicked off benefits and will have to find a job. Also it took 2 years for me to be housed the way you are thinking is ridiculas.

• 6 months ago

Go 2 a doctor 2 help u get pregnant so u can get yur money

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Maybe you're not filling the application forms in correctly because of your poor command of English grammar.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.