JPP
JPP asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 6 months ago

What the McPhoque is going on here?

Okay, so I can understand if there is an abusive manager and/or too many orders in too short a time and/or something understandable (Unless I am missing something, the one I go to doesn t have too much for the workers to handle). But, like, really, I mean, so many times they get the orders wrong, even when there is not that many people there (It is not uncommon to have 2-3 people in line, I ve had the occational times where I was the only customer in the entire restaurant as well as others where there was just 1 or 2 other people there). It s not like I live in a crowded place like Toronto, like peak hours (Lunch) might, MIGHT see around 10 people in line... So what is going on here... It s not rocket science people...

Favorite Answer

maybe they need to learn to do their jobs better

• JPP

Yup, maybe I should just boycott it all together, cause it's just too much, it's not cheaper then buying good quality meat/groceries. If a person was to live off it, it would be more costly to satisfy/fill yourself up anyways:
      https://media.tenor.com/images/9cb8929ddecdf5848b655fcb8010deb4/tenor.gif