Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

Why do people hit and kick me when they find me annoying?

Honestly, I do not understand. Like most of the time I don't intentionally want to annoy someone. It's just my personality. I'm free spirited, sassy and outgoing. And the crazy thing is I'm a very nice person and people always say this.

Like when I was in elementary school, I would make light hearted jokes and then a boy would start kicking me, because he was angry that I said the that. It was so petty. I even moved schools when I was younger because another boy punched me really hard in my stomach and I don't remember why, but my sister (who loves to criticise me a lot) said it was because I annoyed him. pathetic! I don't just go around hurting people when they annoy me. Even when I was younger. I tried to love everyone.

In high school, I was being quite direct to this girl who was rather rude and then her friend (who I thought was also my friend) starts to kick me because she didn't like what i said to her. Even the rude girl, told her to stop because she didn't like her hurting me.

Once I was playing with this girl and we were both teasing eachother. She then slams her legs (the girl is certainly not petite) into my leg so excruciatingly hard that it has left a permanent scar. It was so not necessary and I didn't even hurt her once. I would never physically hurt a person. Ever. Other people thought I was exaggerating when she hurt me. Theres way more examples. But lots of people think i'm annoying when I truly believe that I am not. I try not to be at all!

They know they can get away with it, and won’t stop until you react. If they’re aware they can be charged with an offense for striking you, it’ll only take one to serve as an example. Start by telling them you’ll take action. It may accelerate the issue initially but take action. Where are your parents in all of this? Regardless of whether you’re obnoxious or not doesn’t allow ppl to put their hands on you.

Get over yourself. You force this behavior to satisfy your need for attention, and then "forget" you don't do it on purpose. I'm not a bully but you're asking for it.

There's probably a reason.

Sounds like you really need to take a good long excruciatingly honest look at yourself.

Most of us go through life without being hit and kicked by people for being annoying. There is never a justification for violence, let me put that right out there.....but it does make me wonder what the hell you do to get such a reaction from people.

You can't change others, only yourself.