Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

20 day period. and then absent for 2 months?

ok, hear me out. i had my period from june 17th - july 6th (20 days). my period has been absent since, it’s been almost two months. i have been sexually active but i don’t think i’m pregnant because i feel i would have some signs by now but i’ve had nothing. i’m only 15 going on 16 and my parents would kill me if i was pregnant and i’m not quite sure what to do.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Have you tried one of those new fangled things called a pregnancy test?

• 6 months ago

So you think you're mature enough for sex but don't understand how pregnancy happens, how to prevent STIs, and that bleeding for three weeks isn't normal?

• 6 months ago

Ok thanks for letting us know

• 6 months ago

You should talk to your mother about taking you to a doctor, bleeding for that long is not normal at all. It could just be stress, but need to have it checked out.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pippin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Everytime you bleed, it isn't a period.

If you bled for 3 weeks, that was dysfunctional bleeding, and you need to tell your mother that you are having bleeding issues.

As for your sex-life/pregnancy risk ... why are you having sex at 15? What's the rush, ESPECIALLY since you believe your parents would kill you if they knew? Why are you doing things you are ashamed of?

And -- are you using reliable contraception? (Condoms plus a female method? Something like depo or the implant CAN cause bleeding irregularities.) If not -- you are trying to get pregnant.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.