I need advice?

I am a lesbian and I am in the Army. I thought this female was attracted to me. She would always initiate small talk with me and I would always catch her staring at me. I texted her and asked her if she wanted to go to the Movies with me she said yes and then she ghosted on me. We live in the same barracks and now... show more I am a lesbian and I am in the Army. I thought this female was attracted to me. She would always initiate small talk with me and I would always catch her staring at me. I texted her and asked her if she wanted to go to the Movies with me she said yes and then she ghosted on me. We live in the same barracks and now it is awkward whenever we see each other, which is everyday since we live in the same building. She told her friends about the situation and the gossip has sprea. Now she is doing things to get my aattention, like purposely going out of her way to cross my path, I really don't know what to make of the situation. Now other Soldiers are harassing me because of the 6
2 answers 2