Where should I go with this?

I met a nice man at a food and wine festival. He asked me for my number. We went out one Saturday night and got along really well. We talk nearly all the time; except this week, he said he’s visiting a friend on Saturday. I said that’s okay. He suggested Friday, then he said he was meeting a friend that night, then he called to say he likes me when he ignored my messages and I heard a woman giggling in the background while I was talking about my day, which we both do. I asked who it was, then he said he’d call me back and he hung up. We’re not in a relationship. We’ve only been on one date. I feel annoyed though.

• g
    Favorite Answer

Okay. Maybe decide where you want to go. After one date, I would think you have time to choose.

• PAMELA

Don't feel annoyed, he is a jerk, block his number, move on and forget him, this is going nowhere.

Nowhere. It could be innocent but it sounds suss. Has he called back? If he does, ask him if he's in a relationship.

He isn't very nice about the way he goes about dropping girlfriends, is he?

probably nowheres if he has another girl

• Cogito

Forget him.

He's obviously not interested.

• Cara

I think you should do absolutely nothing!