Where should I go with this?

I met a nice man at a food and wine festival. He asked me for my number. We went out one Saturday night and got along really well. We talk nearly all the time; except this week, he said he’s visiting a friend on Saturday. I said that’s okay. He suggested Friday, then he said he was meeting a friend that night, then he called to say he likes me when he ignored my messages and I heard a woman giggling in the background while I was talking about my day, which we both do. I asked who it was, then he said he’d call me back and he hung up. We’re not in a relationship. We’ve only been on one date. I feel annoyed though.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • g
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Okay. Maybe decide where you want to go. After one date, I would think you have time to choose.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Don't feel annoyed, he is a jerk, block his number, move on and forget him, this is going nowhere.

• 5 months ago

Nowhere. It could be innocent but it sounds suss. Has he called back? If he does, ask him if he's in a relationship.

• 5 months ago

He isn't very nice about the way he goes about dropping girlfriends, is he?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

probably nowheres if he has another girl

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Forget him.

He's obviously not interested.

• Cara
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I think you should do absolutely nothing!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.