Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 3 months ago

Why does my ex girlfriend still contact me after 3 years about "how much I screwed up her life"?

It's been 3 years, but she cant seem to let it go. All I did was lie to her about my job and we were only together for like a month. I did take her virginity. Yes it was dumb and I did apologize to her multiple times and I've grown up since then. I realize that it was wrong to lie to her but it's seriously been 3 years.

• Tara

It sounds like she still cares -- and that she's definitely has not moved ON.

All that you can do is apologize and tell her that you are sorry and wished you'd done differently.

Then .. consider slowly get out of contact with her (if she keeps on and on).

Emotionally unstable. She's the type that thinks grudges are forever and it's a sort of revenge for her. Pay her no mind and avoid all contact, disregard her if confronted.

• Ann

She is emotionally immature, and will always equate you with her lost virginity. I would advise you to move far away so that she can't find you. She sounds like a potential stalker. My husband had a girlfriend like that when he was in college. The girl was very insecure and clingy, and when he tried to break it off, she started stalking him and his sister. It got to the point that he moved two states away in order to avoid her. She found out where he had moved, and showed up on his doorstep. He had to get a restraining order against her. Years later, when he went back for a college reunion, there she was again, in spite of being married and having kids. By that time, we had been married for several years as well. She had gotten his address from the alumni association, and she began to send nude pictures and pornographic collages. This went on for several months, even though my husband never acknowledged any of it. My husband called her husband at his office, told him he was mailing him what she had sent, and said that if she didn't cease and desist, he would charge her with stalking and send the information to their local newspaper. Her husband is an attorney, and he didn't want the publicity. We quit hearing from her, but she's still out there.

shes trolling uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

She wants more sex from you

give her what she wants

Source(s): Melania Trump and Bill Clinton
  • Ocimom

Ignore her contacting you. Change your phone number if you have to. Block her from your social media.

I guess she's bitter over the entire thing? I'll be honest, i was totally bitter for a while over my last break up but i left the guy alone. I worked it out for myself, by myself because this is the only way to get through a traumatizing event.

Maybe it has something to do with that 2.3 year old kid of hers?

Because you took her virginity so she will always bond with you subconsciously. She still loves you more than likely.

Nice try, little boy... we all know you've never had a gf.... but I suppose it makes you feel better to think thousands of total strangers think you have.