Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 6 months ago

question for people with strong political views?? 10 pts?

would u be willing to live rent free with a homeowner that is always there and has opposite political view than yourself and talks about it all day long?

Remember, you will get to live rent free but the person lives there too and continuously talks about stuff that you find offensive due to your political beliefs.

Would you be willing to do this to save money?

will give best answer

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

NO I would not be willing to live with someone with positing political views. I did that with my Idiot Stepfather. Then My husband. Have had my own views for over 25 years not ans am not about to give them up.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No I would not

I own my own houses so I'm already rent free

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Well, I am not living in a shithole right now...which is how I picture most leftists living. If there happened to be a 50 million dollar residence sitting next to a private beach and there were amenities up the ying yang, I might consider it.

It is difficult if nary impossible to answer "hypothetical" question simply because THEY NEVER HAPPEN.

"Would you do this for a million dollars"...and unless there is a table with 1 Million dollars sitting on it right in front of me...I would choose NOT to ANSWER.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope. I need my space and I don't want someone there continually stressing me out.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dan
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Artie is all hot air, she is still lovable

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.