Why can't I be friends with everyone? Did I do something wrong?

I have sort of drifted from my old good, you could say best, friend over the past few months. We are still friends and all but it's not like it used to be and sometimes she isn't the best friend to me. For example, she stayed good friends with a guy who really hurt me and she doesn't try to make time... show more I have sort of drifted from my old good, you could say best, friend over the past few months. We are still friends and all but it's not like it used to be and sometimes she isn't the best friend to me. For example, she stayed good friends with a guy who really hurt me and she doesn't try to make time for our friendship. So I have gotten a lot closer with some other friends and now she is angry with me. She wants me to choose between her and them, but I really don't want to. But at the same time, I really did enjoy our friendship and the people in our friend group. Anyways, did I do anything wrong? I just don't understand why she does this to me when I am finally happy... :(