How Much Should I Save Before Studying Abroad?

How do money guarantee is required for Studying Abroad in universities of Canada?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

What will you be studying abroad?? Are you talking about a 4 year college degree?? Minimum of $100,000, and I doubt even this would pay for your entire degree @ college, as well as room & board. Poor students don't go overseas for an education. They do this @ home where it is much much (much) cheaper.

• 3 months ago

You must prove you have sufficient funds for all school + living expenses + return transportation to your country of citizenship. Cost of living can vary across Canada, and school costs can vary from school to school. Expect to need a minimum of CAD40,000/yr. Could run quite a bit more.

If you are not from a really cold climate (e.g. Norway, Sweden, etc.) expect to need a complete winter wardrobe. Clothing is expensive in Canada, and VAT taxes are very high (add roughly 20% to any costs quoted anywhere for anything). Expect to spend at least CAD5000 on winter clothes, if you buy only the essentials & get some things used from a thrift store.

• 3 months ago

sorry,i have no idea

• 3 months ago

You need to be able to prove you can fully fund your studies and stay abroad

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.