Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 5 months ago

I once saw a video of a police car stopping a criminal's car by way of some type of sound system or sound waves that violently shook the?

criminal's car up and down quite a bit, so the car really had no choice but to stop. Do you know the name of the system, or better yet send me a sample link of the video. You tube is best. Thanks.

1 Answer

  • 5 months ago

    Of course I do, my child. ITS WITCHCRAFT, BURN THE FIEND.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.