What is the need of grocery delivery App?

• denise

If you want your groceries delivered.

So you can have your groceries delivered... seems kind of like a no brainer here

Convenience for ppl whose time is torn between tasks, work, family, illness, or travel limitations.

Either for lazy people or people who can not drive or walk for medical reasons or old age.

• Groovy_Unicorn

I've also used it to send groceries to my friends or family out of state when they're on hard times. My niece is a student so I send her little grocery care packages sometimes too

It can be a need for many people, such as handicapped people, very busy people, people who no easy access to a car, people who can not drive or don't have a drivers license, etc.

For those who can not afford a car or their car is broken down. it is for the old people who can not get around as well as they used too. also believe it or not you can order you food from Walmart and they will go and shop for you and you can pick it up and pay for it at the same time. Thanks for the question.