What is the need of grocery delivery App?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • denise
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If you want your groceries delivered.

• 5 months ago

So you can have your groceries delivered... seems kind of like a no brainer here

• 5 months ago

Convenience for ppl whose time is torn between tasks, work, family, illness, or travel limitations.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Either for lazy people or people who can not drive or walk for medical reasons or old age.

• Groovy_Unicorn
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I've also used it to send groceries to my friends or family out of state when they're on hard times. My niece is a student so I send her little grocery care packages sometimes too

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

It can be a need for many people, such as handicapped people, very busy people, people who no easy access to a car, people who can not drive or don't have a drivers license, etc.

• 5 months ago

For those who can not afford a car or their car is broken down. it is for the old people who can not get around as well as they used too. also believe it or not you can order you food from Walmart and they will go and shop for you and you can pick it up and pay for it at the same time. Thanks for the question.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.