Does life get better if you are single/an incel?

I'm 30 now, haven't had a lady for 9 years and you know what I just don't care anymore. I'm just so used to being single now it's harder to imagine life otherwise and you know what? I've never been happier. I'm not someone that needs a constant oxytocin boost any more, I also don't... show more I'm 30 now, haven't had a lady for 9 years and you know what I just don't care anymore. I'm just so used to being single now it's harder to imagine life otherwise and you know what? I've never been happier. I'm not someone that needs a constant oxytocin boost any more, I also don't feel lonely anymore. Even the desire for sex doesn't really motivate me. I just look at other peoples relationships and appreciate the drama I don't have to deal with. I am completely free to focus on myself and solely myself and that's awesome. I don't care about the traditional life in fact I've taken inspiration from what I enjoyed as a kid before I cared about girls... Learning. Life is awesome now. So incels it does get better.
16 answers 16