VAA
Lv 4
VAA asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 3 months ago

What should I do with a bottle of vitamins that I ordered from Amazon.com and can't take?

They were HUGE so I reordered another brand easier to take. Amazon doesn't want them back and gave me a refund. Don't want to trash them, should I recycle these like you would unused drugs at the pharmacy?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best answer

Just toss them. They're only vitamins or since they're not a Rx, give them to a friend who can swallow them.

• 3 months ago

You can post them on nextdoor, facebook marketplace, or a gazillion of different places if you want someone to be able to use them.

- if no one takes you up on the offer they are VITAMINS not medication. You can toss them in the trash and be done with them.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

keep them as a backup

• I would just toss them. Or give them to a friend.

Vitamins are not prescription drugs I don't think they would recycle them.

You can always call and ask about that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

where i live they burn the trash, so recycling is obsolete. but u can always take unused medicines to a pharmacy and they will know what to do

• 3 months ago

you can always cut them into smaller pieces.

• 3 months ago

A liberal would order you to donate the bottle to the Amazon rainforest.

• 3 months ago

Yes, it's a bad idea to let medications of any kind get into the general trash. You can take them to a pharmacy and ask them to dispose of them properly.

• 3 months ago

They're vitamins, just put them in the trash.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.