What should I do with a bottle of vitamins that I ordered from Amazon.com and can't take?
They were HUGE so I reordered another brand easier to take. Amazon doesn't want them back and gave me a refund. Don't want to trash them, should I recycle these like you would unused drugs at the pharmacy?
- audreyLv 711 months agoFavourite answer
Just toss them. They're only vitamins or since they're not a Rx, give them to a friend who can swallow them.
- A HunchLv 711 months ago
You can post them on nextdoor, facebook marketplace, or a gazillion of different places if you want someone to be able to use them.
- if no one takes you up on the offer they are VITAMINS not medication. You can toss them in the trash and be done with them.
- ErikLv 711 months ago
keep them as a backup
- 11 months ago
I would just toss them. Or give them to a friend.
Vitamins are not prescription drugs I don't think they would recycle them.
You can always call and ask about that.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- No MercyLv 711 months ago
where i live they burn the trash, so recycling is obsolete. but u can always take unused medicines to a pharmacy and they will know what to do
- Anonymous11 months ago
you can always cut them into smaller pieces.
- Aster RhoidsLv 711 months ago
A liberal would order you to donate the bottle to the Amazon rainforest.
- marys.mommaLv 711 months ago
Yes, it's a bad idea to let medications of any kind get into the general trash. You can take them to a pharmacy and ask them to dispose of them properly.
- Mark IXLv 711 months ago
They're vitamins, just put them in the trash.