How much does a diamond wedding bands cost?

• Fabio

Pray the Holy Rosary.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

• Lita

It varies. It depends upon the material of the band, the style, the cut, clarity etc.. of the diamond, if other stones are involved.

It all depends. If u go used u could get one cheap as low as 100 bucks . But honestly a real woman won't care what it cost or where u bought it from if they love u for u they don't even need the ring. When I married my husband of 10 years I picked out a FAKE 100 dollar ring. He didn't end up getting that one because he was worried someone else might judge him but as far as I was concerned we could have dont it with a ring pop and I would have ben happy because true love sees no price tag.

• Depends on the carats and quality of the diamonds, it can also depend on the type of metal that's used in the wedding band. I suggest you have a look around in jewelry stores (or at their websites) and get start getting prices.

I've seen them for under $1000 and over $1000.

From 100 bucks to one million.

$685 and up to over $10,000, depending on what you pick.

Please people report this spam account, advertising is not a YA function you idiot!

You guessed it, Frank Stallone.

That would depend on the size of the diamond my friend.

More than your life savings