My daughter wants a side shave and she is 11.?

I support her having her own style and expressing herself in any way she wants. She has very curly hair and she has convinced me that a side shave not only helps with doing her hair every morning(easier) but also has showed me pics of side shaves with curly hair like hers. I'm kind of skeptical about it because... show more I support her having her own style and expressing herself in any way she wants. She has very curly hair and she has convinced me that a side shave not only helps with doing her hair every morning(easier) but also has showed me pics of side shaves with curly hair like hers. I'm kind of skeptical about it because bullying is hitting hard these days, my daughter is very different from the kids at school she likes rock and her wardrobe is from hot topic. She is atheist and I support her in that. She is also in advanced classes she is very smart. I'm taking college classes and she understands all my homework. She says she doesnt care what others think about her and I can see that cause she doesnt follow the trend she likes to be different. Should I let her get the side shave?
13 answers 13