My high school GPA was horrible, can I still study abroad? (Japan)?

My high school GPA was only a 2.0. I graduated 7 years ago and want to experience life in a different country for a few months.Is this possible?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    You could apply and get accepted. Or find out different. Don't they have a college catalog? Do you speak Japanese?

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.