What type of job would someone who is good with words be good at?

Now when I mean good with words I mean a marvel with words. She knows 5 languages and can deliver a killer speech. She is also very good at arguing and getting people caught up in language traps that would reveal some truth they were trying to hide. When I am texting someone and shes around I give her the phone to edit my text. lol. Or when some type of confrontation is going on she takes the stage and delivers conversation that actually work on calming people down. She is pretty much aware of every "social law" and knows exactly what every word means so that she is never wrong in an argument either. Actually she has been wrong a few times but she is good at making them sound right. I suggested going to law school but she has no interest in law.

• M.

NATO translator

Congresswoman

Psychologist

Lawyer

.........

Writer/author

Editor

Public relations specialist

Reporter, news anchor

Technical writer

Advertising manager

Web Developer

Shakespearean actor

Translator

Teacher

Politician

Communications specialist

CEO

Copywriter might be an option depending how creative she is. There is a real talent to accurately drafting legal documents (rathern than being a lawyer) but is she is not interested in the law that mayt be a non starter. Something like a conference translator might be interesting especially if it is in a public affairs field.

Communications, military specialty. College and then the CIA. Casino. Airport screening. Public health. Soccer team back office. Hotelier. Consulting. Airline ticketing and reservations. College and then the State Department.

She would do very well as a translator, depending on what her interests are in translating or who she is translating for. Or having a job in another country.

A translator for military would be great

customer service