What type of job would someone who is good with words be good at?

Now when I mean good with words I mean a marvel with words. She knows 5 languages and can deliver a killer speech. She is also very good at arguing and getting people caught up in language traps that would reveal some truth they were trying to hide. When I am texting someone and shes around I give her the phone... show more Now when I mean good with words I mean a marvel with words. She knows 5 languages and can deliver a killer speech. She is also very good at arguing and getting people caught up in language traps that would reveal some truth they were trying to hide. When I am texting someone and shes around I give her the phone to edit my text. lol. Or when some type of confrontation is going on she takes the stage and delivers conversation that actually work on calming people down. She is pretty much aware of every "social law" and knows exactly what every word means so that she is never wrong in an argument either. Actually she has been wrong a few times but she is good at making them sound right. I suggested going to law school but she has no interest in law.