Will FB ever let me back to my account they have blocked/disabled, 5 days since? How long until my disabled acc is deleted over fb?

My facebook acc/ business page has been blocked and disabled by Facebook(their decision). I have tried to share some people's post on to my own page and each time facebook says that it goes against their community standard(SPAM) and I guess that I went over the limit and continued to do the same thing EVEN THO I knew they would not publish the posts each time. Its been 5 days, I have made an appeal and sent them an email. No updates since.

• Daniel

If its been Disabled Unless they made a Mistake in doing so they are not gonna let you back in Sorry to say this

You can give it a Few Weeks but if nothing is Done after that its Finished and you will have to make a new Account

i have not been able to access the account for nearly decade just because i do not want to give them my real name.

so i am guessing no

• big_eyes76 months agoReport

ive my real name there so when i an appeal i gave my real name, same email add & copy of my drivers license, but ive never uploaded any profile pic in the 1st place as i made it solely on the purpose of a business page. 2nd, Ive used the same # as another fb acc and its seriously stressing me out.

no problem. thx tho

Not sure sorry about that