Have to wear swimsuit but am very body conscious?

So basically our high school has to go this camp and to shower we all have to wear bathing suits. The thing is, simply put I m body conscious, especially my flat *** chest. Seriously flat, not even an a cup for god sake. Anyways I bought this push up bathing suit to at least help but to no avail does it help. No I m not doing this for the guys but rather the girls around me who tend to be very judgemental and seem to prod and joke around abt it. Usually I can t brush it offf but... idk man

• Marla

If you don't have much breast tissue, rather than try to "push up" what is not there, I would recommend you wear a nice style for small-breasted women such as a bandeau bikini. You can wear this and look extremely chic even if you have no breasts at all.

Remember there is nothing wrong about having small breasts, everyone is different.

At least you are not a fat pig like a lot of young girls.

maybe just suck it up...the girls dont really care.

• mokrie

Ask you mom to help you out to get sick and not be able to go.

Your body is ****