Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 6 months ago

Simple everyday makeup ideas for someone who never uses makeup?

Thanks... Something not too complicated

Favorite Answer

Go to your local grocery store and you will see a selection of every kind of makeup you can imagine

1. Apply moisturizer

2. If you are in a humid climate or have oily skin, a primer would be optimal, otherwise you can skip this step

3. Apply a sheer layer of foundation bb cream, or tinted moisturizer using a damp beauty blender

4. Apply a peach blush to the apples of the cheeks (try cover-girl cheekers in rose, a peachy pink with shimmer) using a big fluffy brush. Make sure not to apply it to the nose as it'll cause the nose to look ruddy, and blend up towards the hairline.

5. Pick up a neutral quad of shadows such as the walking on eggshells palette and apply the lid shade to your lid, and a slightly darker shade to your crease (where you feel the brush sinking into the eye socket) using windshield wiper motions, blend.

6. Apply liner as close as possible to upper lashes (try physicians formula)

7. Curl lashes, apply mascara

8. If your brows are sparse fill them in using LIGHT FEATHERY strokes using a brow pencil 3 shades lighter than your hair color

9. Apply a neutral lipstick that is slightly darker than your natural lip color (try wet n wild)

I don’t wear make up every day

Eyeliner, mascara (but curl your lashes first), lipstick or lip gloss whichever you're happy with :-)

• audrey

A pastel lipstick, some blush, eyeliner and eye shadow. In my humble opinion, even if you wear glasses, go for the eye makeup too. Otherwise your eyes get list behind the glasses. Go to Walmart, start with Sally Hanson or Maybelline.

If you are not happy with a full face of it, just buy a few products to start. Select what you want to play up. If you want to play up lips, get a tinted balm, lip stain or lipstick. If you want to play up eyes, get a mascara and simple pencil liner. Too, look for guides to simple makeup on amazon. Lot of hints and tips, there. No need to check youtube; they tend to go overboard.

When I wear makeup, I only use eyeliner, mascara, and some lipstick when going out. For everyday, I wear a light lipstick and that's it. I do that because I wear glasses. But when I wear contacts, I wear the eyeliner and mascara too. I think it is a waste to wear eyeliner and mascara if you are wearing glasses. Idk, that's just me.

So if you wear glasses, just wear a nice lipstick. A good color would brighten your whole face.

If you don't wear glasses, try some eyeliner, mascara, and the lipstick.

Mascara maybe a little blush and some tinted lip gloss