I wanted glasses but now I regret it how can I undo my mistake?

Hello I am a teenage girl I wanted to have glasses, braces, and be small since all 3 were really popular and guys like girls like that. My family is already small and I had to get my braces but all I needed was glasses. I got an idea because I saw my sister reading with her prescription glasses so I decided to read... show more Hello I am a teenage girl I wanted to have glasses, braces, and be small since all 3 were really popular and guys like girls like that. My family is already small and I had to get my braces but all I needed was glasses. I got an idea because I saw my sister reading with her prescription glasses so I decided to read in low light level. After doing it everyday for a few months it actually worked and I had to get glasses.

But now I regret doing it because I look weird with my glasses. My glasses impede several activities I do. When I go to sleep all I see is black. I get a lot of earaches. I also feel guilty because of blind people who wish they could see better and I treat my eyes like they're a joke. I can't get contacts because they don't have them at the doctor in my area so that's not an option.

I wish I could take it back and see again. Is there anything to get my vision back? How about laser eye surgery? Is it painful and/or expensive? HELP ME?!?!