I hate coptcha so much. Its so annoying I want to destroy it. Do you want yahoo to get rid of it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Enigma
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Yes,it is very annoying.

• 6 months ago

No, the two seconds to solve them is much better than the months YA was useless when the bots took it over. If you are on a mobile and having trouble with the captchas, switch to desktop mode. It works better.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

definitely, i hate it too, i think what they did with captcha is worse than anything the bots did, it wastes time so you cant answer questions cause youre too busy doing the captcha, hate it,maybe we should make a petition and have everyone sign it saying we want it gone

• Benny
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Sometimes it's okay, like when it shows cars, crosswalks, or mountains. But sometimes it shows nine penises and asks me to identify which are circumcised, and I feel that's (a) inappropriate and (b) not my area of expertise.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

They added it to prevent spam but all it did was piss off the community even more. Capatcha is better than this it’s gotta be something to do with Yahoo implementing it wrong.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.