Canadian Liquor vs US liquor: which is stronger and by how much?

If you compare a 26er from both countries, what is the difference between the two, as far as how many standard drinks in a 26er for each country?
Update: Hernando... Everybody knows that Canadian booze is much stronger... I just want to know the difference between both countries 26ers... If you don't have a clue, don't answer questions...
Update 2: Well, every single Canadian here that I spoke with will confirm to me that U.S beer is watered down!!! Everybody here knows that!!! American people don't know that yet... I KNOW that your beer is definitely a lot less stronger than Canadian beer!!! Our 5% beer = your 7% beer... Everybody that I spoke with here... show more Well, every single Canadian here that I spoke with will confirm to me that U.S beer is watered down!!! Everybody here knows that!!!

American people don't know that yet... I KNOW that your beer is definitely a lot less stronger than Canadian beer!!! Our 5% beer = your 7% beer... Everybody that I spoke with here in Canada will tell you that your beer is garbage..

I am just wondering about liquor difference...