Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 5 months ago

How in the world does a parent forget they have their kid in their hot car?

An Arizona woman leaves her infant in her car for 50 minutes, why?? Do people not think at all these days? LOL, at my work, sometimes customers don't even know why they're even there LMAO, they're so confused and don't know how to order stuff LOL. People are really stupid these days and getting more stupider. LOL.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

i think those parents should see a neurologist to find out why they cant remember something important like that,its not fair to the child

• 5 months ago

It's another symptom of mass insanity.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I think it's actually probably easy. Babies often fall asleep in moving cars, so they're quiet, and parents on the way to work may be distracted by thoughts of the coming day. If it's a father who normally doesn't drop the child off at day care, then he may follow his usual routine, which is to head straight to work and into his workplace.

We need some sort of reminder -- a bell or voice "Is there someone or something in the back seat?" -- to sound when the driver's door open, so as to prevent these tragedies.

• Benny
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

You're right, it certainly is hard to believe.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

"More stupider"? Well, Arizona IS the "Florida of the West", minus the sea and the humidity. In some ways you are right. People have known for DECADES never to leave child or an animals in a car; it seems like these crimes have gone up in recent years.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

They've been going on for a long time. This is nothing new.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

LOL LMAO LOL LMAO LOL

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.