Will this effect anything??

I'm a freshmen and I choose all PAP and AP classes for my 4 main classes and tennis (tennis is double blocked) so I only had 2 other electives to choose and I chose On level Art and Spanish. Well this year the counselor told me that taking PAP could improve my weighted GPA. And now I feel horrible!!! I wish I hadn't chosen on level. Will this affect me badly??????????

AFFECT ..........., and idk

I have no idea what PAP means.

In my opinion, freshman and sophomores should not be taking AP classes. Those are supposed to be the equivalent of college classes, and 15 and 16 year old students are not capable of doing college level work. That's not an insult- it's just a fact of cognitive development. High schools push students into Honors and AP courses because they think it will increase the students' chance of getting admitted to a top school. But universities are wise to these. Many no longer look at weighted GPAs. And they will take into account the fact that you weren't really doing college level work. They will only consider AP courses that you took as a junior and senior. It's very good to have as many years of a language as you can get, and taking art won't hurt you. So relax and enjoy your year.

Trust me- I've worked at several universities.