Is it normal for a ps4 to get warm after a few minutes of gaming?

Unfortunatelly yes

Not just after a few minutes, make sure you give it a good dusting every day, and compressed air cans are great for cleaning out the fan slots (just make sure it's disconnected!)

• Will

No. You need to get away from it when that happens because it could explode! Of course that's normal. It would be strange if it remained cold.

yes just a little bit

Yeah probably kaksmazkx

Yes, i guess it is

Yes! It's supposed to! Because the motherboard is a process holder and the electrons going through the motherboard at the speed of light to process the info at seconds and milliseconds at a time. Same goes for your ur monitor, smartphone and tablet. Except the PS4 has a fan because it's more of a powerful "machine" or device, that can move or process more info quicker. Just like ur iPad, Samsung, Amazon Fire or iPhones or Samsung phones. Everything overheats. Just like when you get a headache for processing more info, it hurts to stop ur brain to stop and rest. My PS4 and iPhone and Amazon Fire HD 8 8th gen gets hot playing GTA all the time, or browsing the web.

Yes it is normal. Gaming requires a lot of processing power from both the CPU, graphics card, PSU, etc. As a by-product of working, electronic devices generate heat.

• Master Of Puppets

Sorry. I completely misread the comment. I somehow assumed you wrote "water". But yes, warm air is normal. The fans blow out the warm-hot air out the vents. Heat and electronics don't mix together, so that's why they have vents and fans to keep the system cool. Please ignore my first comment.

I've dealt with that so I'd have to say yes.

maybe not,my laptop was doing that and then it died