Ess asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 11 months ago

Help understanding my French homework?

My teacher likes to give out homework on subjects before she teaches them(so we're just teaching ourselves) and I have no idea what I am doing here. I went back and reread the grammar structure lesson but nothing is making sense or connecting.

For example; the first one I answered le retrouvé since the pronoun is singular masculine so it wouldn't change the verb but it was marked wrong. So then I tried l'ai retrouvé because I forgot about avoir and that was wrong too. I just don't understand what I should be doing or what I'm doing wrong. I only have one chance left to get this right and currently, I'm 1/6.

If someone could maybe walk me through the first one I think I would understand it a bit better. I don't want just an answer, I want an explanation.

Thank you to anyone whose read everything and still decides to help.

you might be able to translate it online

My cat was in her cat litter she put her paws on the box and aimed her butt outside the box towards the kitchen floor... I thought it was a joke til I heard what sounded like dozens of ketchup bottles you know the fart sounds? And I couldn’t believe it my cat sprayed diarrhea all over the kitchen floor