I sent a friend a Facebook message on messenger?

So I sent a message to a friend on Facebook messenger, but before it could deliver I blocked fhem. But I unblocked them and it still says sent. I blocked them out of fear bc I thought it would deliver. I had him blocked since May of this year and yesterday I unblocked him but blocked him back. Will the message deliver or did it get lost due to the fact I did block him before he could get it?

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

It will get Delivered Blocking and Unblocking wont Reverse It

• Sarah6 months agoReport

Ok ig

The message will be delivered to the recipient regardless of blocking unblocking. If you have sent a message and have changed your mind about the other person receiving it, you can "unsend" the message, this will remove it from their messenger as well as yours, even if they have opened it. This can only be done within 10 minutes of sending a message. After 10 min, you can delete it from your end but not the recipient's.

it mightve gotten lost