Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 3 months ago

Why is it when we get older we sleep more?

I am 31 years old and already wore out everyday i wake up.

I go to sleep in middle day to evening to night time.

I sleep more than anything anymore why?

• Juana

You're probably lacking in some pretty essential vitamin in your body. Should get it checked out.

• Edna

I'm in my 70's, and I sleep LESS than I used to.

sleeping much more then usual could be due to a health condition that you may not be aware of. you should get yourself to a doctor if its affecting your lifestyle.

Because we are practicing our death

• cat

You're 31, not 71. Give me a break.

Get a job, then you won't be able to sleep in the middle of the day.

That's not normal. You aren't so old that sleep disruption should be a routine concern. Think about seeing a doctor. Otherwise, most sleep disorders are rooted in stress. It's not easy, but you need to do what you can to relax and manage your anxiety. Or find a job/lifestyle that accommodates your current sleep schedule. There are some people who genuinely function best in the middle of the night and need to sleep all day.

See the doc for a physical and blood work-up.

And for advice

• your body needs sleep in order to rejuvenate.