If I accidentally shared a website on reddit that happened to display child pornography, then I deleted my post, account, and email. Help?

I shared a website (which I thought was exclusively about BDSM but turns out there was more involved) to a kinky subreddit. 2 hours later, the mods inform me that the website I shared contained child pornography and that they were going to report my account to the authorities for doing so. They removed my post and... show more I shared a website (which I thought was exclusively about BDSM but turns out there was more involved) to a kinky subreddit. 2 hours later, the mods inform me that the website I shared contained child pornography and that they were going to report my account to the authorities for doing so. They removed my post and I decided to delete my account and delete the email that was associated with such account.

I am literally terrified that the police are going to show up to my door and drag me away to jail because I happened to accidentally share a website to a forum (and PM'd 2 different people with the same website because they ASKED to see it) and it turned out to contain CP when I had no idea it actually did. Thoughts?
Update: @Donald K: I guess you missed where I mentioned I used an anonymous account, right? And that I deleted said anonymous account and deleted the email associated with said account? I honestly take you for a troll because there are literally no instances you can find where "Someone was arrested early in the... show more @Donald K: I guess you missed where I mentioned I used an anonymous account, right? And that I deleted said anonymous account and deleted the email associated with said account?

I honestly take you for a troll because there are literally no instances you can find where "Someone was arrested early in the morning for it." Ok, if that's true, how can that person be found using an anonymous account on a website like reddit where people share illegal porn with eachother everyday anyways?
Update 2: @Donald K: Not to mention that you even started it off by saying "It's your fault for looking at PORNOGRAPHY." LOL wut? People deserve to go to jail for watching porn? Is that what you're saying?