Is it rude for dogs to pee on other peoples lawns?

So I have a Shiba Inu dog who likes to be very picky in regards to where she does her business... She does not pee in the back nor front yard of my home, so the only option I have is to walk her around the block. As picky as she is, she will only go to the bathroom only on grass which makes it super frustrating... show more So I have a Shiba Inu dog who likes to be very picky in regards to where she does her business... She does not pee in the back nor front yard of my home, so the only option I have is to walk her around the block. As picky as she is, she will only go to the bathroom only on grass which makes it super frustrating when walking her. For those of you guys saying "just train her inside or not to pee on other peoples lawns" I have been spending the last 2 years doing that and she always starts barking or runs away. However, today I was walking my dog around the block and she ended up peeing on someone else's lawn. She did take a number 2, and I respectively picked it up and tied up the bag. Just in the nick of time, the owner of the house storms out and starts yelling at me. I took out my earbuds and apologized to the woman and told her that she hasn't walked all day and I was sorry about my dog. However, my block has a lot of dogs... All the dogs pee on peoples lawns and they seem not to care. But this woman, she was pissed off. So it aroused me to ask this question... is it rude for dogs to pee on other peoples lawns?
23 answers 23