What the hell is wrong with my husband. I was trying to have a conversation with him about my friend and he kept trying to change the topic?

It's like he has a split personality or something. Yesterday he was talking about how much he loved me and now today he's acting cold. Last night I was on the phone with one of my male friends for about an hour. I have been friends with him for about 8 years but we don't talk on the phone too often... show more It's like he has a split personality or something. Yesterday he was talking about how much he loved me and now today he's acting cold.
Last night I was on the phone with one of my male friends for about an hour. I have been friends with him for about 8 years but we don't talk on the phone too often because we have our own things going on. He called me because he had some big news to tell me. Turns out his girlfriend is preganant which shocked me because they were only dating for a few months. So we were talking about that situation for a while and he was telling me about how she's like a completely different person now and she's started to treat him bad and ignore him. and how she stopped wanting to bring him around her family as much. my friend even told me how he is not even compatible with his gf at he realized. they have nothing in common. my friend was like " its crazy me and you have more in common". I told my hsuband the news about my friend and he was like " it's hot out here." And I was like " so you just going to ignore everything I just said." ok thats good. what are you doing." and I was like " I'm trying to talk to you about this" and he was like " my back hurt." Just making up all kinds of excuses as to why he couldn't be responsive. I'm highly irritated now and I was like " Don't expect me to listen to anything you have to say."