Why does my girlfriend put me down like this sometimes?

So we are both 20 year olds and I am about to begin my sophomore year of college. My girlfriend has been unemployed for about 4 months and I have been working at pizza hut for a summer job and I was happy about the money I was making one night I made about 150 dollars in tips. She would always put it down and say... show more So we are both 20 year olds and I am about to begin my sophomore year of college. My girlfriend has been unemployed for about 4 months and I have been working at pizza hut for a summer job and I was happy about the money I was making one night I made about 150 dollars in tips. She would always put it down and say "it is just pizza hut" She has experience in horse training and she recently got a new job at a horse farm and she has not stopped saying stuff like I have a real job" " I actually work hard"I know that pizza hut is not a labor job or anything but I work 40 hours a week.. She works about 20 a week and I am in college which she is not. She told me a few weeks ago that she got offered 800 k a year to go train horses in a neighbor state but she turned it down to stay here with me.. Which I dont believe because I saw no proof or messages of this and why would she not take it?? Sometimes it can just be so aggravating
6 answers 6