Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

why does my girlfriend put me down like this sometimes?

So we are both 20 year olds and I am about to begin my sophomore year of college. My girlfriend has been unemployed for about 4 months and I have been working at pizza hut for a summer job and I was happy about the money I was making one night I made about 150 dollars in tips. She would always put it down and say "it is just pizza hut" She has experience in horse training and she recently got a new job at a horse farm and she has not stopped saying stuff like I have a real job" " I actually work hard"I know that pizza hut is not a labor job or anything but I work 40 hours a week.. She works about 20 a week and I am in college which she is not. She told me a few weeks ago that she got offered 800 k a year to go train horses in a neighbor state but she turned it down to stay here with me.. Which I dont believe because I saw no proof or messages of this and why would she not take it?? Sometimes it can just be so aggravating

• audrey

Good for you. You're working and that's what's important! She did not get offered 800k to train horses. She's lying. Sorry. You need to rethink this relationship.

LMAO I am glad I am single. Sadly the reality is all relationships are rough and we all have character flaws and we expose them the most to significant others. I decided a longgggggg time ago that I am going to stay single rather then be in a relationship with someone that gates me. because in every relationship you grow to hate the other person. You guys are just young kids and already this troubled. Imagine staying with her for 10 years? You get a big pay raise and she is upset.

• Nancy

She said she got offered $800,000 a year to go train horses?! Break up with her. She's a pathological liar.

It is pretty obvious from reading this that she is very jealous of you.You are in college and making good money at a job that is not fun.. No body can say anything about working in food who doesnt it is awful. I would be willing to bet that you are considered by most to be the more attractive one of the two ( again just an assumption) she feels like she has to prove herself to you and others who view your relatiosnhip. I would talk to her about this becuase that back and forth petty **** is going to destroy your relationship.

SHE IS not respecting you....she is not good at waiting for u to get the degree....ASK HER is she can handle waiting 2 more yrs...cuz u are doing a good thing going to college....GOOD LUCK DEAR..

lol.................................