I just bought a Can Am Ryker. Anyone have experience with three wheeled motorcycles?

• Ron
    1 year ago

Well? How does it ride?

• 1 year ago

Hmm, looks like a Snowmobile tome...with wheels! Nope, not a motorcycle.

• 1 year ago

That's a cool looking ride! I've ridden recumbant trikes with the same configuration (pedal powered) - and the thing that took the longest time to get used to was not counter-steering. I assume the can-am is the same way.

• 1 year ago

BTW, a 3 wheeler is never a : "motorcycle"", unless it has a detachable side car.

Beyond that, No. A gal in the ALR , Michele, bought a Slingshot, is it similar?

The TriGlides and SSs all ride tail on our runs., so cagers can "See" them and not crowd us riders. Good to have some storage space for a first aid kit and a reflective triangle.

• F
    1 year ago

Looks just as easy to kill yourself on as a regular m/c.

• 1 year ago

Nope, and never will. It is my personal opinion they're for women, or men afraid to ride a real motorcycle.

• 1 year ago

I hears they were a little squirrely but haven't rode one

1 year ago

Looks like a kids big wheel. You shoulda got a Harley!

• 1 year ago

Which end is the front?

• 1 year ago

Yeah, what about them?