Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareFirst Aid · 6 months ago

What’s this piece of clothing called?

When someone ties a bandage to their hand to make them look injured or something, what’s it called? Can I like shop for them? Or, is it just any piece of cloth wrapped around your hand?

1 Answer

  • Possum
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    Gauze. Any drug store, or Wal-Mart or Target or most supermarkets have it.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.