Why do liberals love Palestine so much when they don't allow gays and transgender people?

SALLY... YOU'RE A COWARD. YOU BLOCKED ME AND THEN ANSWER MY QUESTION?!?! GET HELP, LOONIE.

F OFF LLEWEN... YOU'RE JUST AS COWARDLY AS SALLY.

Take it slow, buddy. Give em some time to figure it out.

Because Democrats like Ilhan Omar are Neo-Nazis who hate Jews for no reason.

• Manny

Last I checked, until WWII it was Palestine. I'm not saying Israel doesn't has a right to exist, but Israel thinks Palestine doesn't have a right to exist.

Source(s): Until there is justice on both sides, and a solution both parties can come to, we shall support those who are being resettled out of existence and bombed with American tax dollars.
    • Jade6 months agoReport

I'm not a liberal. I don't "love" Palestine or all that they stand for. I still believe they have a right to exist& govern themselves. It's shame some of the things done over there. I know they are not all innocent either (but how could you be when your land gets taken &homes bulldozed over)

Because they love "The Squad" more than the LGBT community.

Wanting to stop the Israeli Genocide and ethnic cleansing of Palestine doesn't mean I love Palestinians.

• Sally

Posting about what "liberals love" when you are clearly just regurgitating what you heard on right-wing media is ridiculous. Get out of your trailer and meet some actual living liberals to find out what we believe or love. It will take you some time to get un-brainwashed and get over your shock.

We don't love Palestine. But we dislike that they are not being allowed to have their own country after that was promised to them.

YES way more, lib ***** are cult

• Sherry

Racism. They presume brown people just don't know any better, so they dote on them like idiot children.

Bill Maher said it best. It’s all about skin color to liberals.

Someone moved your question

• Jade6 months agoReport

Thats foolish here. jews are the same color as the Palestinians. They are both a mix of white to browns. Do you never watch news showing Palestinian people and Israeli people for that matter?