This is funny?

My aunty was was drunk in her own house that she said that she wanted to go home

• Jr

😆😆 Reminds me of this one time I dropped off my drunk buddy at his house. He looked at this huge wall mirror and said “You’re drunk” and then he responded to himself “I’m not drunk, you’re drunk”. It was pretty hilarious!

• Kathy

I do not think it is funny.

No. There's nothing funny about people being drunk.

No not funny. One of the early symptoms of on-setting dementia is the "I want to go home" behavior. Sure she was "drunk". But maybe it was more than that.

My point, keep an eye on her for recurring "I want to go home" indications. And if you see any, suggest that aunty go see a neurologist right away. While dementia cannot be stopped its onset can be slowed down a bit when caught early.

Source(s): Two loved ones who had dementia.

I’ve had a lot funnier things happen to me when I’m drunk. For example: I was so drunk I couldn’t get my keys into my door lock of my house. So I went into the backyard( why I have no idea) while was there I had to piss. So I pissed into a shrub and then passed out and fell into the shrub( getting piss all over me of course). And that’s where I woke up the next morning.

Well, she did have one too many lol.

ps, I just hope she is ok.

• me

That is very funny, I hope she slept it off.