Can I use coffee creamer or milk instead of water for aunt Jemima pancaked?
- J.S.Lv 46 months agoFavorite Answer
You can, and it will make the batter thicker
- wind_updollLv 76 months ago
Sure, in a pinch it’s fine as a substitute.
- JanetLv 76 months ago
Follow the instructions: use water.
Do NOT use coffee creamer as a substitute for anything, except to add it to your coffee.
- Anonymous6 months ago
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- ckngbbblsLv 76 months ago
sure. You can use what ever liquid you want.
- Trivial OneLv 76 months ago
You could, but there's really no reason. The mix has powdered milk in it, which the water reconstitutes. There's no harm in adding milk, but it adds calories you probably don't need. Coffee creamer might taste funky, and depending on what type it is, could be full of chemicals you don't need or want.
- CBLv 76 months ago
Milk is fine coffee creamer will add flavor that may or may not be acceptable to your palate.
- SnowFlakeLv 76 months ago
Use milk I never use water