Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

Narcissists and Psychopaths, why don’t you just tell us to praise and worship the ground you walk on? Shall we bow down to you as well?

• rick

Sounds reasonable. Consider it done. You can start kowtowing NOW.

never, i repeat NEVER, bow down to anyone on this earth, god is our only authority and he loves us, so no worries.

• Tony6 months agoReport

have you meet this person someone came to you close the door said that was me hand sort out on desk said you have too many I know your mum and dad(small children) if anyone keep this or what in psypaths go head it sure make day I sill got marks to provl it

They can say whatever they want to.

I'll ignore it.

• Sapiolove

I do as well.

Praise me sunshine but only hardcore...

You will worship an kiss the ground I walk on after you bow down to me.

Source(s): Narcissist

There's unlikely diagnosed psychopaths on Yahoo Answers

Why are you judging anonymous people online like this?

Matthew 7:1-5

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

• Sapiolove

You don’t know me or my personal reason for posting this. That said; Do Not Preach At Me. No offense but please take your bible verses and pray elsewhere for someone who actually needs to be preached at because over here, your help is not needed or wanted. Thank you and have a great day.

• KaleyK

I'm telling you now ..... praise and worship the ground I walk on .... and yes, you shall bow down to me as well.

Source(s): Psychopath