Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

Narcissists and Psychopaths, why don’t you just tell us to praise and worship the ground you walk on? Shall we bow down to you as well?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • rick
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Sounds reasonable. Consider it done. You can start kowtowing NOW.

• 6 months ago

never, i repeat NEVER, bow down to anyone on this earth, god is our only authority and he loves us, so no worries.

• Tony6 months agoReport

have you meet this person someone came to you close the door said that was me hand sort out on desk said you have too many I know your mum and dad(small children) if anyone keep this or what in psypaths go head it sure make day I sill got marks to provl it

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They can say whatever they want to.

I'll ignore it.

• Sapiolove
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

I do as well.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Praise me sunshine but only hardcore...

You will worship an kiss the ground I walk on after you bow down to me.

Source(s): Narcissist
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

There's unlikely diagnosed psychopaths on Yahoo Answers

Why are you judging anonymous people online like this?

Matthew 7:1-5

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

• Sapiolove
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

You don’t know me or my personal reason for posting this. That said; Do Not Preach At Me. No offense but please take your bible verses and pray elsewhere for someone who actually needs to be preached at because over here, your help is not needed or wanted. Thank you and have a great day.

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I'm telling you now ..... praise and worship the ground I walk on .... and yes, you shall bow down to me as well.

Source(s): Psychopath
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.