I just ate expired yogurt I think?

Hi, I just ate yogurt for lunch. I think it looked normal. It tasted normal I think, maybe a little sour? The packaging was yellowish and old, which seemed odd, but I didn’t think much of it. I looked at the expiration date after I ate the yogurt, and it says it expired in 2010. Do you think this is a misprint? Am I going to get sick? Please help me, I’m so afraid of food poisoning

It's good you asked this question. It will lead the police to solve the question of your death. Also, yahoo will stop getting all of your repetitive, lazy questions. idiot.

While yogurt is one product that maintains its quality far past expiration dates, it’s unlikely in this instance it would be accurate.

• Janet

I guess you will have to wait and see if you get sick.

If you do, you will recover, but you will not be eating food without checking the expiration date first.

trust me, 9 year old yogurt would be more than a little "sour".

You are a very bad troll or an idiot.

Take your pick

• Mark

I know you think you're clever, but you've been "asking" these "questions" for YEARS. No one both accidentally eats raw chicken AND eats yoghurt that is nine years old.